Объявление

• ГЛАВНОЕ
  • НАВИГАЦИЯ
  • МАФИЯ
  • НАГРАЖДЕННЫЕ
  • РЕКЛАМА

Добро пожаловать в Земли!
-------------◈-------------
Ты попал в мир, обагренный кровью. Место уничтоженное, превращенное в кладбище без надгробий. Здесь на каждом шагу в затылок дышит смерть, за спиной плетутся коварные интриги, а под небом, подобно масляной краске, разлилась черная магия...
Так хватит ли у тебя духу ступить на тропу войны?
-------------◈-------------
На форуме стартовали первые захватывающие квесты, идет отыгрыш драк, интриг и героического спасения. Не упусти шанс влиться в игру и поучаствовать во всем этом безумии. Мрачным Теням также срочно требуется одержимый местью и сумасшествием Себастьян. " Не думайте и присоединяйтесь, ибо новые участники есть счастье . "(с) Дью

Рейтинг: 16+
Система игры: эпизодическая
Дата в игре: 300 год, лето

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Очередность сюжетных квестов:
Bloodstream - Проклятый [GM]
In the fog - Plague (временно заморожен)
Побег - Elizabeth
Echo - Эйвери

На написание сюжетного поста вам дается 3 дня.
Если вы пропустили очередь, но игрок после вас еще не отписался, вы можете оставить пост, и тогда нарушение будет снято.
Сюжет // ♦ Правила
FAQ // ♦ Гостевая
Описание сообществ и магических способностей
Божества // ♦ Список локаций
Срочно требуются // ♦ Акции от участников
Шаблон анкеты // ♦ Акционный шаблон
Заполнение профиля // ♦ Поиск игры
Отзывы

На написание сюжетного поста вам дается 3 дня.
Если вы пропустили очередь, но игрок после вас еще не отписался, вы можете оставить пост, и тогда нарушение будет снято.
Имя, имя - участники пишут в строгой последовательности;
Имя/имя - очередность не соблюдается;
Имя - персонаж вне игры;
>> Имя - персонаж ожидается в локации;
Имя [GM] - персонаж отыгрывается гейм-мастером;
Имя - третий день задержки поста;
Имя - игрок уже пропускал очередь один раз;
Имя (2) - количество дней до снятия с роли.

Bloodstream - Рам / Kiaransalee, Лаувейя, Adamant, Сондьяк
In the fog - Joker, Хелтон, Plague
Побег - Сорей, Rorschach
Echo - Urus, Эйвери

Модераторы
Администраторы
Пиарщики
Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Эйвери
Пишет квесты иногда.
Связь: (skype) eliko98

Adamant
Администратор широкой души, ответственный и приветливый. Специализируется на рекламе, но также всегда может помочь вам с игрой.
Связь: ...

Ram
Чрезвычайно креативный администратор. Помогает с рекламой и графикой, придумывает квесты, может ответить на любой интересующий вас вопрос.
Связь: zenifa42@gmail.com

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Пост недели – (имя игрока).

ЗДЕСЬ КАРТИНКА
<...>
читать полностью
Игрок месяца
КАРТИНКА

Активисты

Партнеры
Волки: Каменные души Мы ждем тебя.

Баннеры
†Волки: подпись кровью† Зефир, помощь ролевым Царство волчьих душ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мрачные Тени » Заблудшим путникам » TriptiaTew

TriptiaTew

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

It is the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I could I desire to recommend you some fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read more issues about it!

Really no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the site is really good.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

I visited various sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this web page is actually marvelous.

Great information. Lucky me I recently found your blog by accident (stumbleupon). I have bookmarked it for later!

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to offer something again and aid others like you helped me.

I don't know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your website. It appears like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Thanks

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it. Look advanced to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

In fact when someone doesn't know afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it takes place.

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Thus that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

I am actually happy to glance at this website posts which contains plenty of helpful facts, thanks for providing such data.

Вы здесь » Мрачные Тени » Заблудшим путникам » TriptiaTew