Объявление

• ГЛАВНОЕ
  • НАВИГАЦИЯ
  • МАФИЯ
  • НАГРАЖДЕННЫЕ
  • РЕКЛАМА

Добро пожаловать в Земли!
-------------◈-------------
Ты попал в мир, обагренный кровью. Место уничтоженное, превращенное в кладбище без надгробий. Здесь на каждом шагу в затылок дышит смерть, за спиной плетутся коварные интриги, а под небом, подобно масляной краске, разлилась черная магия...
Так хватит ли у тебя духу ступить на тропу войны?
-------------◈-------------
На форуме стартовали первые захватывающие квесты, идет отыгрыш драк, интриг и героического спасения. Не упусти шанс влиться в игру и поучаствовать во всем этом безумии. Мрачным Теням также срочно требуется одержимый местью и сумасшествием Себастьян. " Не думайте и присоединяйтесь, ибо новые участники есть счастье . "(с) Дью

Рейтинг: 16+
Система игры: эпизодическая
Дата в игре: 300 год, лето

Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Очередность сюжетных квестов:
Bloodstream - Проклятый [GM]
In the fog - Plague (временно заморожен)
Побег - Elizabeth
Echo - Эйвери

На написание сюжетного поста вам дается 3 дня.
Если вы пропустили очередь, но игрок после вас еще не отписался, вы можете оставить пост, и тогда нарушение будет снято.
Сюжет // ♦ Правила
FAQ // ♦ Гостевая
Описание сообществ и магических способностей
Божества // ♦ Список локаций
Срочно требуются // ♦ Акции от участников
Шаблон анкеты // ♦ Акционный шаблон
Заполнение профиля // ♦ Поиск игры
Отзывы

На написание сюжетного поста вам дается 3 дня.
Если вы пропустили очередь, но игрок после вас еще не отписался, вы можете оставить пост, и тогда нарушение будет снято.
Имя, имя - участники пишут в строгой последовательности;
Имя/имя - очередность не соблюдается;
Имя - персонаж вне игры;
>> Имя - персонаж ожидается в локации;
Имя [GM] - персонаж отыгрывается гейм-мастером;
Имя - третий день задержки поста;
Имя - игрок уже пропускал очередь один раз;
Имя (2) - количество дней до снятия с роли.

Bloodstream - Рам / Kiaransalee, Лаувейя, Adamant, Сондьяк
In the fog - Joker, Хелтон, Plague
Побег - Сорей, Rorschach
Echo - Urus, Эйвери

Модераторы
Администраторы
Пиарщики
Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Эйвери
Пишет квесты иногда.
Связь: (skype) eliko98

Adamant
Администратор широкой души, ответственный и приветливый. Специализируется на рекламе, но также всегда может помочь вам с игрой.
Связь: ...

Ram
Чрезвычайно креативный администратор. Помогает с рекламой и графикой, придумывает квесты, может ответить на любой интересующий вас вопрос.
Связь: zenifa42@gmail.com

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Имя модератора
Описание деятельности

Пост недели – (имя игрока).

ЗДЕСЬ КАРТИНКА
<...>
читать полностью
Игрок месяца
КАРТИНКА

Активисты

Партнеры
Волки: Каменные души Мы ждем тебя.

Баннеры
†Волки: подпись кровью† Зефир, помощь ролевым Царство волчьих душ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Мрачные Тени » Заблудшим путникам » Xetiran

Xetiran

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Yes! Finally someone writes about %keyword1%.

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thank you!

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to swap solutions with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Hey very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am glad to find numerous helpful info here within the put up, we'd like develop more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

I was more than happy to find this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you saved to fav to check out new information on your website.

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Awesome post.

I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really good paragraph on building up new blog.

Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and previous technologies, it's remarkable article.

Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web page daily, if so then you will absolutely get fastidious know-how.

Hi there to all, since I am actually keen of reading this blog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains good data.

You're so cool! I do not think I have read something like this before. So nice to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

of course like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come again again.

Right here is the right blog for anybody who really wants to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years. Wonderful stuff, just great!

Thanks to my father who shared with me on the topic of this webpage, this website is genuinely awesome.

Вы здесь » Мрачные Тени » Заблудшим путникам » Xetiran